- Types of Cookies and how they work
- How to disable cookies or set preferences
- What happens if Cookies are disabled
- Changes in the Privacy and Cookies Policy
A) GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THEIR USE ON THE MOJOSURF WEBSITE:
A Cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded to your computer when you access www.mojosurf.es. Cookies allow a website to recognize a User’s browser and record their activity on a particular website or on all websites or APP’s. The purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to selected Services. In addition, thanks to the installation of Cookies, the Services offered by Mojosurf.es are customized by providing each User with information that is of interest or that may be of interest to them, according to their use of the Services.
Cookies also help us understand user behavior on our website, which means we can improve your experience on our website.
In any case, www.mojosurf.es may know all Mojosurf.es Services that Users have requested, so they can provide or offer information tailored to the tastes and preferences of each User.
B) TYPE AND OPERATION OF COOKIES:
Depending on the length of time they remain active on the computer, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies that collect data only during the time the User accesses the service; so that they expire once the service has been provided. They are often used to remember the products that the User has included in his order while browsing www.mojosurf.es, also for security reasons in sending data when accessing financial services, email services, photo album services, etc.. Session Cookies expire when the User closes the browser.
See annex I of cookies
- Temporary Cookies: These are a type of cookies that collect data beyond the time during which the User accesses the service. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to store and remember the user’s browsing preferences. Temporary cookies expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, to keep the User identified in the Services of www.mojosurf.es) or when they are manually deleted. In addition, depending on the purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows: Persistent Cookies: They are those that have a distant expiration date in time and remain hosted on the user’s computer even after the end of the session.
See annex I of cookies
are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a domain managed directly by Mojosurf.es and from which the service requested by the user visiting the web is provided.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Certain cookies are not installed by Mojosurf.es but by third parties dedicated to specific services aimed at the user. Since these third parties are the ones who proceed to their implementation, the blocking and uninstallation of the same is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms. Below is a description of cookies from third party vendors authorized to place cookies on our website:
- Performance CookiesThese Cookies remember the preferences for the tools found in the Web Services, so the User does not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit www.mojosurf.es Examples of this type of cookies would be: remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event,See annex I of cookies
- Registration CookiesThese cookies are generated when the User has registered on the website or, subsequently, has opened his session.They are used so that the User can access restricted access parts.Some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin. The User has previously authorized the social network to store a persistent Cookie that remembers the User’s identity and grants access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by modifying their preferences in the specific social network.See annex I of cookies
- Advertising CookiesThese are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. Thanks to these cookies, it is possible to expand the information of the advertisements shown to anonymous Users. It also analyzes the duration or frequency of ad views, the interaction they have had with the ads, and browsing behaviors. Thanks to this, an advertising profile can be generated according to the interests of each type of user..See annex I of cookies
- Third-party advertising cookiesThese are cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment from equipment that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies for one of the purposes set out in the previous section. Generally, third-party cookies are downloaded to the User’s terminal equipment because the publisher at the time of designing the programming of the website, platform or application foresaw this possibility, so that publishers may have some ability to control third-party cookies that can be sent to Users when they access the requested service.See annex I of cookies
C) HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES OR SET PREFERENCES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In the event that you block them, certain services that require their use may not be available to you at www.mojosurf.es. In order to facilitate users who wish to prevent the installation of cookies on your computer, Mojosurf.es makes available to its users links to the instructions provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
D) WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED:
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled such as, for example, remaining logged in, keeping purchases in the shopping cart in an e-commerce Service, receiving information directed to your location or viewing some videos.
E) CHANGES IN THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Mojosurf.es may modify this Cookies Policy according to regulatory or legislative requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In the event of significant changes in this Cookies Policy, it will be communicated to users either through messages on the website of MOJOSURF itself.
Having read all the information provided, we warn the user that if you continue browsing our website without having taken the appropriate measures to customize your browsers to prevent the installation of cookies used by the same, in the terms included in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, according to the wording of the same given by the RD 13/2012 of March 30, will be giving consent to the use of the aforementioned mechanism.
|cmplz_banner-status||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store if the cookie banner has been discarded.|
|cmplz_consented_services||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store cookie consent preferences.|
|cmplz_consent_status||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store cookie consent preferences.|
|cmplz_marketing||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store cookie consent preferences.|
|cmplz_functional||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store cookie consent preferences.|
|cmplz_statistics-anonymous||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store cookie consent preferences.|
|cmplz_statistics||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store cookie consent preferences.|
|cmplz_preferences||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store cookie consent preferences.|
|cmplz_choice||Complianz||Functional||1 year||to store if a message has been discarded.|
|_ga||Statistics||2 years||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and track website usage for website analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_||Statistics||1 year||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to maintain session state. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||WPML||Functional||session||WPML Plugin Cookie to store language settings.|